Tuesday 22 April 2014

Cream Cheese Marbled Chocolate Brownies_2204204

Assalamualaikum & Good Day!


 I don't know whether it is the cream cheese or the chocolate brownies or the walnuts that makes people order and repeat their orders for CCMCB. 

But one thing for sure, we REALLY LOOOOVEEEE the smell of it when it is still in the oven. 

 Can you imagine the creamy, chocolaty & nutty aroma lingering in the kitchen, at the hall and slowly yet successfully slipping into the bedrooms? It was surely difficult for us to sleep last night! 

I haven't started talking about the HEAVENLY taste!

I even dreamed about it! Sigh.

This doesn't need any extra 'touch up'. Full stop.

Ikmal was the one who kept on asking whether I baked extra. 
Too bad. It was too late, and I was too tired. 
I even received one last-minute order from a friend of mine, Nor. 

So, I had to answer "No" to Ikmal and he went to bed WITHOUT getting a piece of CCMCB last night. And I hate to disappoint him. :(


This was for Nor who made
the 'last-minute' order at 8.40 p.m.

Thank God I had extra cream cheese last night.

The next one is for a mother-daughter duo from Puchong.

She likes the cheesy brownies and
her daughter likes to watch Elsa & Anna in Frozen.
So, I combined the two ideas and came up with
the CCMCB with the Frozen-themed edible image.



You can't help but to smile back. :)
I ordered the edible image from Nurul of www.edibleimage.com.my.
You can rest assure that she will come up with quality edible images.


Earlier this afternoon somebody asked me if I bake Black & White Russian cake. I haven't so far. But who knows, I might do so one day.

Need to ask Mr Gugel for the recipe and Mr Yutiub for the demo video. 
I think I will do it tonight. 

Or I might end up not doing anything but baking MORE CCMCBs! :D

Till then, guys. 

To order, fill in the ORDER FORM
To enquire, send your emails to chinonetscuppies@gmail.com.
Thank you. :)

~Faye~

~chinonetscuppies: makes people exclaim YIPPEEE!!!!~

0 comments :