Monday 11 July 2011

Chocolates here, Chocolates there. Chocolates, chocolates, they are EVERYWHERE! :)

It has been ages since the last I updated the blog. Sorry for that. I have been busy with things at Chinonets Cuppies. :)

For your information, yesterday, I baked some chocolate cupcakes. I prepared some oreo chocolates with edible images on them too. I glazed my chocolate cakes with chocolate ganaches. I had hot choc drinks in between breaks. I nibbled some chocolate bars when I didn't feel 'right'. Whoooaaa... you might feel scared with the amount of chocolaty items I had taken yesterday. But, Sundays are the days that I am allowed to consume more chocolates than the other days in a week. I don't mind spending hours and hours doing these. Oh, if you could just understand just how MUCH I love doing something which is associated with chocolates!

So, here they are. Some of the 'masterpieces' I created yesterday. Some were prepared the previous weeks.   Enjoy the pictures, everyone! :)










(To enjoy more of the selections of cupcakes, do check this out: Cupcake Choices. To order, quote the codes and send me e-mails. For inquiries, forward them to chinonetscuppies@gmail.com. Thank you.) :)


Love,
~C.C~

~Chinonets Cuppies : makes people exclaim YIPPEEE!!!~

~chinonetscuppies: makes people exclaim YIPPEEE!!!!~

0 comments :