Monday 23 May 2011

Fondant Flowers by Faye :)



It has been a while since the last I updated the blog. I've been very busy; with classes and all. Managed to ask  Dokte Ismadi to teach me on how to decorate some cuppies. 


Today, we ventured into fondant. What a fabulous cupcake it turned out to be! 
My very first attempt at decorating the cupcake with fondant flower. :)


My attempt at being creative.
Ooops, need to work harder! :p

Ok, not bad! :p

And how about this, huh?
(Well, my part is on the fondant flowers,
the rest is Dokte Ismadi's  'masterpiece') 

I had to 'hide' the background. 
The table was full of creams, piping bags and 
it was NOT a good sight. *giggle*

Well, not bad for a beginner (I'm trying to inject some positive vibes into myself, here. :)) Will definitely try to do this more often. 

Wow, it's almost 3 a.m. and I still have to go to work tomorrow. Laters, y'all! :)




~Chinonets Cuppies : makes people exclaim YIPPEEE!!!~

~chinonetscuppies: makes people exclaim YIPPEEE!!!!~

0 comments :